(PDF) Zip It Up – Zippers Are Easy
Zippers have been puzzling for many years. They have gotten a bad rap as being difficult to insert. Yet, they are simple to install when stitched correctly with the proper feet. Learn how to insert zippers 5 different ways. You’ll marvel at the ease of inserting zippers in pockets, pillows, handbags & garments. Let the zipper make a statement on your next project by using decorative zippers. The opportunities are endless. The results are so much fun.
- The variety of Zippers available today—all about zippers—from types, sizes, configurations to making your own unique color combination.
- How to “fix” a Zipper or add a pull for necessity or decorative purposes.
- How to insert Linda’s basic, go to, easy Zipper application—fast, easy, fun.
- The lapped Zipper—there is a trick!
- Let the Zipper make the shape of the project.The trick to inserting a zipper at the top of a handbag without a zipper tail sticking out from the bag.
- Inserting a zipper for a backpack strap or is it a handbag?
- A nifty zipper idea for pockets or small bags.
- How to insert Zippers with decorative tape.
- There will be lots of Tips & Tricks as you discover that Zippers really are easy.
This is a downloadable pdf file. You will receive a download link once your payment has processed.
Be sure to set the printer to landscape should you decide to print the pages.