This quirky little drawstring bag is designed to lay flat for storing and Zip to Shape for using. The multi-sized pattern includes 4 sizes; however, it is easy to alter to other sizes. Designed with a band around the bag for extra support and styling, Zip to Shape offers the perfect palette for ribbon, patchwork, border prints, embroidery, threadwork, appliqué, kaleidoscope prints or other favorite embellishment. Like other Ghee’s patterns, the Zip to Shape has a secret pocket in the bottom.
- Extra-small size is 3½”w x 6”h
- Small is 3¾”w x 9”h
- Medium is 6”w x 12”h
- Large is 6½”w x 13”h
- The extra small is perfect for a small child or jewelry. Other sizes are appropriate for evening or day.
- The extra small and small sizes are fat quarter friendly
- Use a #3 size zipper on the 2 smaller size bags
- A #5 zipper is appropriate for the 2 larger sizes, yet a #3 works fine.
- #3 and #5 refers to the size of the zipper chain (coil or teeth). A #3 is the standard size dress weight zipper commonly available.
- Nylon Coil Zippers are preferable; however Plastic Teeth zippers may be used in the Zip to Shape.
- Check out our zippers. We suggest our “Metals” Collection of zippers.
This is available in printed format or as a downloadable pdf file. Should your purchase the download version, you will receive a download link once your payment has processed.
Should you decide to print the pattern, be sure to adjust the printer to landscape.